- Wide opening for more efficiency during wide pallet handling.
- Very good visibility thanks to a reviewed frame structure and an efficient component placement.
- Very efficient fork synchronisation using a dedicated hydraulic valve.
- MANITOU attachment: perfect integration on the forklift truck.
- Note: this attachment is not designed for load clamping.
All attachments capacities given here are nominal capacities:
- Bucket capacities are calculated according to the ISO 7546 norm: they correspond to the struck bucket capacity in m3 calculated according to the norm
- Grab bucket capacities given are total capacities with closed grab (in m3)
- Concrete mixing bucket, silage facing bucket, feeding bucket, shear grab & shear bucket as well as concrete & crane skip capacities are given in l and calculated to guarrantee a good efficiency of all functions (no struck capacities)
- Sweeper capacities are max. dirt container capacities
- Platform capacities are given in kg INCLUDING 2 or 3 people (according to platform type)
- All other capacities are SWL (Safe Working Load) – in kg
- All compatibilities are given for the machines available for sales when this guide was issued. For machines produced earlier please contact your Manitou dealer.